Just to say that everything is now in place for this year’s Bookfair. Still a couple of little things to add, but 95% is in position.
Please have a look at the website https://londonradicalbookfair.wordpress.com for an overview of what’s going on…
Inspired by the rent strike that some Goldsmiths students have taken up, please note the addition of a mini housing conference (full line up still being finalised), and also some musical acts to the bill.
There’s just one missing piece of the jigsaw and that’s promotion. If everyone who has a stall takes the time to promote the event we’ll have an amazing day. Ain’t too proud to beg! Please do help spread the word…
You may have seen some posters for the bookfair around town, and there is still lots of flyering and postering lined-up in this final month, but the key is to spread the word via our networks.
Here’s a list of some specific promo things that can be done:
1. email me if you have an e-newsletter which an e-flyer could be sent out on, and I’ll send you something for it
2. If you are on Facebook please join the Facebook event https://www.facebook.com/events/891054811007074/ and crucially invite all your friends to it
3. If you can make use of posters or flyers please let me know and I will get some to you – please email me
4. We’re on twitter at @arbradbookfair and the main facebook page is here https://www.facebook.com/London-Radical-Bookfair-497414930304046/
5. I have attached a print quality flyer/poster (called “A3”) and also a couple of things for web postings should you wish to do that.
7. Oh and if you have any physical mailings that a flyer can go in the let me know
I will write soon with details about setting up on the day, and bringing books early etc.
Do please let me know if you have any other queries.
Thanks so much!