Thursday 29 August 2013

Economy it is so simply to understand Establishment only seeks to mislead you. Read This:Gods of Money

Ok we are in a mess, but are WE? to get the best insight into how we are ruled and what goes on in Goverment and Banks, read the amazing book ;Gods of Money. a must read, easy to follow and with well researched papers to help you win any Economic argument, i had thought this would be heavy going, but spent my summer reading this, truly shocking but easy and interesting to read, if you like me are starting to question what you are being fed through main stream media and why, and you want to understand the establishment and big business agenda, then get this book.yet to read a book better writtern so clearly and with such fantastic research to back everything up.

I am presently on twitter so if you share my polictics you can follow me on twitter@Raywoolford.

www.peoplebeforeprofit.org.uk

No comments: